Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Short Hilarious Stories

SCOTTISH WEDDING  
 At the Scottish wedding reception the D.J. yelled...
"Would all married men please stand next to the one person who has made  your life worth living."
The bartender was almost crushed to death.

SEX
Condoms don’t guarantee safe sex anymore …..   A friend of mine  was wearing one when he was shot by the woman’s husband.
New Book
A man goes into Chapters and asks the young lady assistant, "Do you have   the new book out for men with short penises?"
She replies, "I'm not sure if it's in yet."
"That's the one; I'll take a copy…"

Poor Lance Armstrong -
I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated 
Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning 7 
Tour de France races, while on drugs. When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my frig’n bike. 
Drive By
A guy broke into my apartment last week.  He didn’t take my TV, just the  
 remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.
Sick Bastard!!

The Agony of Aging
On the morning that Daylight Savings Time ended I stopped in to visit my aging friend. He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish.

I said to him, "You better get your hearing checked - You're supposed to 
 turn your clock back". 
   
Pregnant Prostitute
     Doctor asks pregnant prostitute, "do you know who the father is?"   
"For f.... sakes ,
   if you ate a tin of beans would you know which one made you fart?"

 EASYJET
Paddy calls EASYJET to book a flight.
The operator asks, "How many people are flying with you?" 

Paddy replies "I don't know! It's your bloody plane. "

No comments: