Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Poch is an amateur compared to vulgar language written in the Holy Bible


Dearest Et Al,
 
If you were more seriously familiar with bible contents, you would have realized that my vulgar language on these pages have been rather amateurish comparatively.
 
The fact is, a lot of you, have been bothered and indeed shocked not because of my vulgar language or profanity, or blasphemy - but because I have been exposing in this forum TRUTHS that a lot of you could not believe are REVEALED in the bible. So much so that you deny them or just mindlessly accuse me of not knowing how to read the bible under proper spiritual guidance by the holy spirit.
 
My dearest ladies and Gentlemen, more people have been killed in the name of Jesus Christ than any other name in the history of our world.  Today, Catholics and Protestants in the name of Jesus are still vilifying, attacking, hating, and killing each other in Northern Ireland since the 14th century.
 
Adolf Hitler, raised and educated as a Catholic, killed more than 6 million Jews. In his famous book - MEIN KAMPF, he admitted:

"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty creator; by defending myself against the Jews, I am fighting for the Lord. . . I would like to thank providence and the almighty for choosing me of all people." "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."
 
"The LORD ѕаw hоw great man’s wickedness on the earth hаd become, аnd that everу inclination of thе thoughts оf his heart wаs onlу evil all the time.” Gen.6:5. In the meantime, it is utterly ridiculous for the Lord to have dismissed his own claim - He created man in his own image and likeness.
  
I urge you all to seriously look around you and see millions of Filipinos, disciples and followers of Jesus, how they have and still do substantiate daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly these words uttered by Jesus: "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26
 
As if those sacred words uttered by Jesus were not enough to make us famous as the Sick Man of Asia. But here is more from Jesus, the beloved Savior of Filipinos in the Philippines:
 
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I  did not come to bring peace, but a sword.  For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthyof me."
 
A lot of you people in this forum have already heard this issue from me, but again, I ask: Have any of you ever heard of a Filipino who got to be FILTHY RICH for believing that Jesus is BAD? So how come millions upon millions of Filipinos are FILTHY POOR and yet we all believe and have faith that Jesus is GOOD! Meanwhile, the rich Vatican Catholic bank is getting richer, in fact richer and far more powerful than the United States Federal Reserve Bank.
 
I am, indeed, an atheist, and I challenge you - to please be honest with me as we should be honest towards each other! I may have my faults, but have I ever lied to any of you in the past or in the present?
 
Best wishes to all of you, 

Poch Suzara

No comments: