Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Release and forgive others so God can forgive you

Verse: Proverbs 24:29

Do not say, ‘I’ll do to him as he has done to me; I’ll pay that man back for what he did'

Is there someone in your life who has wronged you?

Maybe a family member didn’t treat you right, or a boss was unfair.

God's Word
tells us that we need to release and forgive others so God can forgive us.

If we harbor unforgiveness or bitterness towards anyone, God cannot forgive us.

Forgiveness
starts with a decision. It doesn’t mean you excuse another person’s behavior; it only means that you are releasing the debt they owe you.

Forgiveness puts God in charge of that situation instead of you.

A true sign that you have forgiven is that when you think about the other person, or see them somewhere, you are at peace.

The Bible
says that we should also pray for those who may be against us. Pray that God will change that person’s heart.

As you release the debt of others, God will release you, and you will walk in freedom and peace in every area of your life.

Prayer:

Father in Heaven, I humbly come to You and ask You to show me any unforgiveness that may be in my heart. I forgive and release the debt of others so that You can forgive me. I bless Your Holy Name today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Have a great day!

God bless

No comments: