Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

You are free from shame!

Verse: Psalm 119:80

“Let my heart be sound (sincere and wholehearted and blameless) in Your statutes, that I may not be put to shame”

The Word of God will protect you from shame and embarrassment.

God's laws, or statutes, were established to guide and protect you.

Follow His Word, and be sure that you are making clear, sound choices.

Be sure that you are making the very best decisions.

The devil, the enemy is the “accuser of the brethren.” He's trying to make you feel guilty, shameful, and condemned. He's trying to make you second guess yourself.

But remember, the enemy is defeated. You are free from shame!

The enemy has no legal power over you unless you open the door to him.

Keep the door closed by submitting yourself to God and His Word.

Ask the Lord to give you a whole and blameless heart to follow His commands. As you do, you will walk in His protection and guidance and live free from shame today!

Prayer
:
Father, thank You for Your Word which guides and protects me. Thank You for giving me the ability to make right choices according to Your Word. Give me a sincere and blameless heart that I may serve You all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Enjoy your Saturday.

God bless!



No comments: