Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

God wants to restore everything that's been stolen from you

Verse: Joel 2:25

And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten

God is a god of restoration!

You may have had some disappointments or unfair things happen in your life, but instead of dwelling on the past and living defeated, take a stand and focus on God's promise of restoration.

Draw a line in the sand and say, "I am a child of the Most High God, and I'm not going to live my life negative and defeated. This is a new day, and I’m taking back what belongs to me!"

God wants to restore everything that's been stolen from you.

He wants to restore your joy, restore your peace, restore your health, and restore your finances.

Get your hopes up. Get your thoughts and words going in the right direction. Focus on the future and release past hurts through forgiveness.

Decide today to get up every morning hoping, expecting, and believing.

Know that God is going to pay you back.

Thank Him for restoring everything that the enemy has stolen from you!

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing to restore my life. Thank You for the truth of Your Word that sets me free. Fill me with Your power today so that I may stand strong and move forward on the path You have for me today. I love You and bless Your Name. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Enjoy your Thursday.


No comments: