Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be strong in the Lord.

Verse: Psalm 44:3

They did not conquer by their own strength and skill, but by your mighty power and because you smiled upon them and favored them” .

Do you need God's strength to conquer something in your life today?
Maybe you need strength on your job, or to overcome an addiction. Maybe you need strength to deal with a difficult person in the office.

No matter what you may be facing, God desires to give you His supernatural strength in every situation.

Because you are His child, you have His favor! God loves to show Himself strong on your behalf.
When you open your heart to the Lord and ask Him to forgive you for doing things your own way, He will forgive you!

Be strong in the Lord knowing that He is with you, smiling upon you and showering you with His favor.

As you meditate on this promise, you will be strengthened to overcome every obstacle, and you will live a life of victory!

Prayer:

God, thank you for smiling on me today. I ask that you show me your favor so that I can walk in your strength today. Thank you for equipping me with everything I need to live as an overcomer. I bless you and choose to honor you in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a blessed Sunday.


No comments: