Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEWARE OF CHITO COLLANTES!


Sir Ralph,

I have to apologize to you that I only got to see this, your e-mail, today. Hence, I am responding only now.

I used to work as Auditor, trained to be so, and Auditors must be very very careful weighing things before putting something in writing as an exception.

When I wrote about Collantes and Sir Ka Miling, my observations were my basis, plus of course what I gather in mails and conversations, having visited Toronto twice already.

Collantes has been proven to have taken advantage of his position, on a young lady's application to migrate to Canada! That might be his private consultancy business, but shows the man doesn't possess the Integrity and Honesty of character of a true Rizalist. If Collantes cannot accept my judgement, he has money enough to hail Lazir to court, in Europe or in Canada. The burden of proof is anyway upon him, to really DISPROVE that he didn't take advantage of his being an Immigration Consultant in this instant case, the lady who broke-off from her boyfriend!

Lazir is only praises and respect for the ramrod CHARACTER of Sir Ka Miling, indeed a true Rizalist and rightful KOR Leader and KGCR or even higher!

If all of us in the KOR or in this world will observe nicities just to avoid offending someone, can't we EXPECT the same nicity from ABUSERS to also be NICE to us? If they could do WRONG, whay can't we NAME them? If they ABUSE, MISUSE Good Manners and Right Conduct, WHY can't we Apply the same Golden Rule upon them? Sir Ka Miling has Integrity and we chorus praising him, a true Rizalist! But sorry, Sir Ralph, his nephew with the last name Collantes, who used foul methods of doing business must be so identified.

This World will not become better if we call a spoon a SPADE or a rake, also a SPADE!

Dr Jose Rizal also used the APPLICABLE language and words in his writings, novels and poems.

Let's follow his example, if we want to be called his Knights!

For country and people!

:)
Lazir
-Pinoy Knight who fears the Lord, no one else!

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von: Ralph Bunag ...@hotmail.com>
An: mari...@arcor.de, kor-world@googlegroups.com, lucienspitt...@hotmail.com
Datum: 05.07.2010 04:46
Betreff: RE: Aw: RE: [KOR World] DIRTY KOR POLITICS THAT MUST C H A N G E...

Sir Lazer,

I am sorry, but I can not intelligently argue with you on the latest points you raised which caught me off guard. I have to admit here to you that although my wife and I were there at the Diamond Wedding Anniversary of the Silverios which was held at their residence, neither my wife nor myself asked anybody why so and so were not around or present.Our only purpose in being there was to share with them their happy moments, moments that the wonderful lifetime partners like them treasure so much. It is, however, very heartening to note that my tribute to our beloved Regional Commander fits your standard. But with respect to Sir Ka Miling's comments about his nephew, I was not a privy to that and, therefore, not in a position to say anything at this time.

Moreover, it has been my upbringing as a God-fearing individual to stick to my philosophy in life that if I can not say anything good to anyone, it would be best for me to just keep quiet, in that way I would not be committing sins or hurting anybody's feelings. I am sure you have observed in all my e-mail messages that although I defended one candidate, I did not say anything negative against any of my candidate's opponents. On the contrary, I praised all of them by starting my endorsement of one with a statement that three most outstanding members of our KOR-Canada Region were unanimously chosen by our council to be nominated to the KOR Supreme Council for appointment as our next KOR-Canada Regional Commander.

I hope and pray you will understand my position on this matter, and you will forgive me if I fail to satisfy you in this regard.

I just made this reply at the earliest time possible out of respect to my fellow Knight, YOU.

NON OMNIS MORIAR.

Lubos na humihingi ng iyong pang-unawa at pagpapatawad,

SIR ATTY. RALPH M. BUNAG, KCR
Area Commander, KOR Central Canada, the Greater Toronto Area & Eastern
Canada

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 02:35:15 +0200
From: mari...@arcor.de
Subject: Aw: RE: [KOR World] DIRTY KOR POLITICS THAT MUST C H A N G E...

Sir Ralph,

Talked to Sir Emiliano Silverio myself, twice already, and I find the man perfectly alright, integrity- and character-wise!

When we had the IFKOR Conference in Toronto and I had the great opportunity to meet him in his home a second time, with gracious Lady Vicky, I was shown the photo album of their Diamond Jubilee. I leafed through the pages...

When I asked Sir Emiliano why Collantes, his nephew, was not shown on any of the pictures, he replied in his usual, firm, soft voice, "He was not invited.", while he looked straight ahead, without blinking his eyes, in all sincerity. He is a Rizalist indeed, not a calculating mind, but correct and ramrod straight!

Lazir is NO lawyer, but when an uncle couldn't TRUST the presence of his nephew during his and his beloved wife's important event, that transpires only ONCE in one's lifetime, must Rizalists buy your logic that Collantes is the "BEST" leader for the entire Canada Region? Must we IGNORE the voice of this honorable Sir Emiliano?

BTW, who falsified his signature? Could you answer please, if not Collantes himself giving his straight answer? If he DESIRES to become KOR Canada's top honcho, he should not be SHY, or?

Just reading you Sir Ralph, Lazir could CLEARLY see the impeccable character of a Sir Emiliano Silverio, upright and correct, a Rizalist and disciplinarian through and through!

Lazir may not be a Canadian Knight, but he would not push for such a QUESTIONABLE character of a man like Collantes, for any KOR post, however LOW the function is! Nothing personal against Collantes, but if he is upright, righteous, HOW COME he was INSTRUMENTAL in this reported BREAK-UP of a boy in Canada and a girl in the Philippines? Supposedly, Collantes helps those from the Philippines to come to Canada? Is BREAKING-UP a boy-girl relationship his SPECIALTY? ...and he charges people FEES for such a DISHONORABLE deed?

Collantes should already consider himself LUCKY, he got into the order! Thanks to Quiambao? Lazir trusts the logic of a SOFT SPOKEN Sir Emiliano Silverio, when this TRUE GENTLEMAN did NOT invite Collantes, his nephew, to his Diamond Jubilee!

Just wondering please why lawyers seem to avoid COMMENTING upon Lazirian mails!

Aren't lawyers schooled in L-O-G-I-C?

Did Lazir write false claims, untruths or disinformation? Which ones?

Tanong laang po, Sir Ralph.

Your comments please kind Sir?

for country and people!

:)
Lazir
-Pinoy Knight who keeps his BP low, while asking VALID KOR questions!

No comments: