Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beware of Filipina Scammers

I was browsing through youtube for a good article topic. I keyed in Filipina, Filipinos and Filipino-western relationships on the search bar and although I found some inspiring wedding videos of happily-married Filipino-Western couples, I also came across equally disappointing clips of Filipina online scammers.


I was quite appalled that there are Filipinas who devote themselves in luring unsuspecting western men, telling them sad stories and all of their life’s woes and before the first chat is even finished, they would be begging their western chatmates to send them money. Some of them are doing the scam with the encouragement of their parents/guardians. I find this very distasteful as they do project a very bad image for the general Filipino public. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, Filipino is a proud race and to lower oneself to that level is very much unbecoming of traditional Filipinos.

I would therefore suggest to any foreign national who are planning to enter into a relationship with a Filipina to be a bit more vigilant. This should however not be construed as a discouragement to enter into the same. It is merely a caution. There are plenty of good Filipinas but it takes a while to find them. But when you find yourself a good one, it’s all gonna be worth it.

I will be placing a video player on the front page showing stories of happily-married Filipino-western couples for inspiration to our readers. Please check back for it in a few days.

Source: http://www.western-asian.com/beware-of-scammers

No comments: