Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, October 23, 2009

APOLOGY


Dear Mr Victoria,

I have received an email from a fellow Knight that I respect and had my eyes opened, I was wrong to send the below email and stand corrected.

While I don't like your actions to distribute that case of my children around the world, my actions to curse you is totally wrong. The devil got in to me and that's wrong, I am human but old enough to know better.

I do apologise sincerely, I did mention things related to family and health which was also wrong and I was out of order.

I do apologise in a most sincere way, I know that you did not respond and perhaps you were correct not to, but I know I was wrong. I hope you can accept my apology.

I do still stand in my comments that visiting the IHQ could help your case. The emails are not helping and or making things right.

Once again I do apologise for the below email I have no right to write such comments.

Without justification my childrens case hurt my family to much, and still my aughter suffers, your understanding will be appreciated.

I have blind copied the Knight that opened my eyes to my actions that were wrong prompting me to apologise for my email..

If you require a public apology I can do, admiting ones mistake is a must and can only help all concerned. If you wish to distribute this email pls feel free.

Regards


Sir Zane

No comments: