Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WHO ARE YOU?


Good day all,

An intentional, calculated act, without just cause, coupled with malice, premeditation and deliberation, is a DASTARDLY ACT, moreso if committed by one holding high office!, moreso by one who claims impartiality -- one who claims to be a Rizalist!, moreso if committed by the high & the mighty against an adherent of Rizalism!

Is the above exemplary enough to warrant KGOR?

From the point of view of a despot, could be yes -- to reward a servile follower -- as it reels from Lazir's relentless reporting expounding upon abusive acts and corrupt practices done in the name of "Rizalism"!

From the point of view of Rizalism, it's a non-question, being anathema to it.

The act caused damage, big or small, no question!
Plueckebaum intended to destroy, if not silence ("Maulkorb" in German) Lazir.
He (the former) acted after premeditation.
He (the former) acted with deliberation - acted while in a cool state of mind. Not of some suddenly aroused passion.

Didn't he (Plueckebaum) complain about the "spam" and that he asked Lazir to delete his name from the mailing list?
Didn't Ms Kristine Soriano remind Lazir about this?
Isn't this sufficient evidence enough Plueckebaum lied as he DID ask Laon
Laan, but not Lazir?
Last 03 June 2008?

"L" is not the same as "LL"..., right?

Who is lying then, Plueckebaum or Lazir?

Is LYING, with an ulterior motive to destroy a name/person, Rizalian?

Who is Quiapo Rotonda?
Is he Quiambao, Rogelio? Perhaps no. Perhaps yes.
Do Plueckebaum and Quiapo Rotonda work together?
Why should they gang-up on poor soul, Laon Laan?

Being the wronged party which Lazir definitely doesn't deserve, he (Lazir) reserves the right to take any action, legal included, as case warrants.

:)
Lazir - one of the many Rizalists always asking (valid) questions!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:02 AM

Dear Mr. Plueckebaum,

Thank you so much for your kind note. The question on my true identity is rather irrelevant but you could consider me the "defender" of your hero Jose Rizal's image. Thanks to him I continue to perpetuate his alias in order to uphold his personal convictions on justice and equality and to fight against corruption and oppression within the organization that carries his name.

You shouldn't immediately believe what you hear from third parties or perhaps you must have already read the attached letter. I wouldn't be surprise if you were promised for an elevation in the brotherhood.

On the other hand, for as long as you are a member of a Rizal organization, your name will remain in my mailing list because we're promoting and defending the honor and image of Dr. Jose P. Rizal, aren't we? I'd only be too happy to oblige you when you decide to quit the organization for good because you wouldn't have any "raison d'etre" to be a Rizalist. Therefore,
your name will be deleted automatically unless otherwise you'd like to be reinstated so that you could follow up on the status of the brotherhood in the long run.

Yours very faithfully in Rizal,

Laon Laan

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dear Quiapo-Rotonda or is it Attorney,

Thanks very kindly for your feedback and comments. I do regret for the long delay of replying but I was kept busy during these last months from my business engagements and travels.

You must have gotten me wrong when you wrote that my writings only sound as a glorified expression of hatred against a certain individual that I mentioned in my article "Who's Who." If you are referring directly to the domestic helper concerned, how could you explain such a feeling of hatred when he is far below of my educational and professional level? He could easily fool you and everybody in the organization about his educational and professional backgrounds but NEVER those who knew him well, including me!

What do you take me for? Stupid? Moron? He'll always be remembered as a domestic no matter what fancy title he would have!

On the other hand, I did not metaphorically/indirectly describe his wife as "STUPID or DUMB". As a matter of fact, she is not only too clever but also too wise to use her charm in order to advance herself to become the mistress and wife of prominent members in the organization where she worked! I would not be surprised at all in case I would find out in the end that her first child could in reality have two fathers. What can you say about that?

I do appreciate your suggestion and recommendation to find important and beneficial things in order to help my countrymen, but how would you expect to succeed to get things done, properly and efficiently, in a deep-rooted corrupt political system, be it in any government establishments or private organizations, like the KOR?

Please don't hesitate to contact me again. More power and best regards.

Yours in Rizal,

Laon Laan
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dear Laon Laan,

I read through your blogs and I must admit that you sounded to me as an intelligent individual with possibly a very good educational background.

However, No matter how well you write your blogs, To me this writings it only sounds as a glorified expression of hatred against a certain individual.

I am impressed with the amount of homework you have done on his family. Did you just metaphorically/indirectly describe her wife as "STUPID or DUMB"!! . Libelous my friend, No wonder your hiding under the name Laon Laan!

Now let me go back to what I mentioned earlier. Maybe you're not that intelligent after all because if you were, I believe you'll find more important and more beneficial things to do for your fellow countrymen's other than call them "names". I must admit that' what your doing here is a bit entertaining and you seem to have very good ideas about how to improve or do things. Why don't you start your own organization, sports, cultural or whatever it maybe and show them by examples how thing should be done. Who can tell maybe a year from now you'll accomplish exactly what you have written and dreamt for?

Otherwise, I am sorry to tell you but you are far worst that than man you are writing here.

Quiapo-Rotonda

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:27 PM, ppplueckebaum wrote:

Dear Laon Laan,

I still do not know who is hiding behind this alias. I only hear, that you be someone having a feud with Sir Lino Paras (a former friend of yours?).

If you are a brother Knight, there is no need to hide. We are all expressing our grievances unmasked. If your are not a Knight of Rizal I like rather to know, why you feel entitled to interfere in internal affairs of our organisation. If you are not a member you are not entitled to act as a judge or public attorney against our officers.

If you decide to apply for membership and if this is granted to you, you can and have the rights within the limits of our laws and by-laws to contribute solutions to our affairs and problems. Then you can also contribute to the improvement of our organisation and perhaps in a not so far future take influence in this development.

Until then however please erase my addresses from your mailing lists.

Best regards from

Peter P. Plueckebaum

No comments: