Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BATO BATO SA LANGIT, ANG TAMAAN, SANA AY MAGALIT!

Dear Sir Alexcs, Dear Sir Jürgen,

My subject above is for the corrupt in the KOR!

Thank you for the kind words Sir Alexcs! Now I can go back to Sir Jürgen's questions...

The difference between us is relative, Sir Jürgen. You have your style of writing. I have mine. You're a journalist, I'm not. Writing is your job. I write to profess my beliefs, opinions, principles...for country and people!

Mine is not flowery prose, not written to please, but intended to provoke kindred spirits (in the KOR or out) and harken them to action! Mine is the type called, "Bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan, sana ay magalit!", in Pilipino.

Things that are certain: I didn't start trouble in the KOR! ...the things I write will do the KOR good, long-term! I've begun the anti-corruption campaign...it will keep going! The subject matters I picked is not for everyone!

The Philippines is on the brink of a revolution. Not Germany. [It pains me to see the problems over there multiply. And IHQ even adding to it by the wrongful Paras appointment is truly SHAMEFUL! The problems are there, not here in Germany. Hence, in retirement (voluntary) years, the desire to go back home to do what good I acquired here in Germany is ever-present.]

I say it because majority of the people are losing hope! When hope is there, things could improve. Without hope, people cling even to knives' sharp edges! They need a lot more help over there, less here.

Germany doesn't hold the title of "most corrupt" (in Asia). For the corrupt, that's OK. But abhorring to those who worked hard all their lives, from childhood till old age, to keep a good name. You haven't lost a brother to corruption Sir Jürgen. I did. Upon his grave and his good name, upon his innocent children, I promised to carry the fight.

How do we spread the teachings of Dr Jose Rizal if we simply gather and party happily? When corrupt practices transpire, right from the top hierarchy of this organization, do we nod in silent approval or shouldn't we attempt to STOP it? For me, it's now or never. Like what you said, there's no in-between!

One way Dr Jose Rizal awakened the Filipino masses about Spanish abuse was through his writings! My exposing the wrongs in the present KOR is not my invention, kind Sir. The path has been cut... for all of us! I picked the challenge!

Dr Jose Rizal wrote that life without a purpose is meaningless. In my e-mails, I attempt to put purpose in my life.

I was quiet for sometime. The idea was to give IHQ a breather, hoping they'd correct the wrong! They did nothing. I wasn't disappointed. Somehow, it was expected of them.

About a month before the Paris event in July 2007, I dare forecast:

1. That Sir Hilario won't grace the occasion! That even if time permits, he would say no to stay away!

2. That Quiambao, the Padrino himself, will be here -- to soothe the psyche of a g--son!

3. That the event won't solve the Regional Commander question in Europe!


For a Democratic Order
For Pride in the Order
For the Good of the Order

Yours sincerely,

:)
Lazir
Rizal P. Victoria
Wilhelmsfeld-Heidelberg Chapter

"The arrogant one is he who wants to be worshipped, who misleads others, and who wants his will to prevail over reason and justice." - Dr Jose P. Rizal - Message to the Women of Malolos, February 1889

"My ambition is not to win honors or hold positions, but to see what is just, exact and suitable, is done in political matters." - Dr Jose P. Rizal

"No one will be corrupt if we don't let them." - Tony Meloto in his speech before Davao University graduates, 2007

"...Dare to cross boundaries in your minds and hearts! In your strength and courage! In the space inside and around you! Dare to be different! Dare what you never dared before! The highest thing that obliges you is your conscience. Act whatever good forces dictate! Then you are closer to Rizal's ideals than any policy or philosophy could ever be. What he can teach you, you will not understand without Kant's lessons..." - An excerpt of the speech Christoph S. Eberle delivered on Rizal Day in Hamburg, Dec. 2006.

"Be the Change you want to see in the World!" - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: