Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

SHAME ON YOU BOY!

Dear Bhoy,

Although there was an invitation signed by Sir Ooms and by Sir Brennock, there also was a letter of authorisation by the then European Commander Sir Barry Bowman, KGOR, who had asked the Secretary of the European Council , Sir Don Brennock, KCR, and the Coordinator Special Events of the European Council, Sir Francois Ooms, KCR, to make this invitation - a very ordinary way and nothing special about this procedure.

You are as well mistaken about the quorum as there have been 10 members to attend this meeting including the Overall Adviser for Europe, Sir Alex Mushake, KGCR, who would have stopped this meeting immediately if something would have been wrong. Two more Sirs from Belgium were on their way to the meeting but unfortunately had a car break down. The then chapter commander of the Hamburg chapter, Sir Angel Palomar, KCR, could not attend, but gave his advanced overall approval to all decisions taken in Schoenau (not Darmstadt) on the phone to Sir Peter Plueckebaum, KCR.

Dear Bhoy, even before I became a member of the OKOR, I was honored with the European Medal of Appreciation for my long time work for streetchildren in Manila and the SOS Kinderdorf in Davao, for being 5 years President of the National Federation of German-Filipino assoziations in Germany etc., etc. I spent a complete summer holiday in Germany to rescue the contents of 2 balikbayan containers which got stranded with the customs in Manila due to a criminal balikbayan company in Germany. I did not need to be member of a chapter to create the webpages for the knights in Europe and in Germany. You might not like my open words, but many others do. Did you create and maintain the webpages on Dr. Jose Rizal or did I do it ? More than 7.000 visitors since November 10th 2006 tell me, that I do not need any kind of fostering by anybody. Anyway I could do without all that medals and titles as I wrote in my proposal for the new bylaws of the order already a long time ago.

Bhoy, you are not telling me to investigate first ? Proof, where I am wrong and I will correct it, but if I remember correctly it was you who published the junk about the Rizal room in Litomerice ? You did not even know that Rizal never slept in that hotel. How comes that you are Area Commander for Belgium and for what reasons ? Might I ask you in return, if somebody is fostering you ?

You are mistaken once more with your Filipino Muna policy. First of all there is the kind of nationalism/patriotism behind it which Rizal called a "dangerous disease". Secondly ever since foreign/overseas chapters have become members of the OKOR, the order has evolved to an international order, which was founded in the Philippines. Thirdly you should know by now that Sir Carlos Benitez, jr. headed Europe in the RY 1998/99. For the last time, I do not mind any Filipino to become European Commander, but I do mind Paras in this job for many reasons, which you certainly will know best.

Last not least, I like this order and I would like it even more if it would not be frauded and befouled by members like Paras without any honor and dignity. Therefor I fight to get rid of this kind of members in order to reinstall pride and dignity in this order. Finally I must say I do not understand how a Filipino like you can still support a man of no qualities, a man who even slapped hard the face of his deceased wife in front of guests (gambling and booze?). Where has your honor gone, Bhoy ?

Peter Eisele
(for I can not be proud to be a "Sir" and "KCR" anymore as long as it is befouled by Paras and others)

P.S.: perhaps you should not have taken the blackbird for your mail address, because it sings nicely. I rather suggest the dun crow as it fits much better.

P.P.S.: before I forget. To be called "the most pathetic, egoistic and sarcastic person" from your mouth for me is one of the best compliments I have heard. Hopefully I can improve on that.

- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -


"black42bird@yahoo.com
05.02.2007 21:06

Dear Peter,

I have been following and reading your articles posted on your webmail for some days now and I find that you are the most pathetic, egoistic and sarcastic person I have ever seen. Your articles are very damaging to others as well as to the organization that you belong to. Why don't you make an investigation first before printing anything on your web...(e.g.)1. The Darmstad Meeting...who authorized Sir Ooms & Sir Brennock to call for this meeting? If you are basing this according to your by-laws, it's only the Regional Commander who can convey this kind of meeting.And how many attended, there were not enough to form a quorum? Sir Ooms and Sir Brennock doesn't have the authority to call for a meeting outside their jurisdiction, this is illegal. The nominations that they made for the European Council has not been approved by consultations with the Deputy/Area/Chapter Commanders according to the by-laws, it was decided by 5 people only. 2. And you, how did you become a KCR when you were chapterless for quite sometime...(you too have a German Padrino?right, K.H.) 3. "Pilipino Muna" ...whats wrong with that? Dr. Jose Rizal is a filipino and OKOR is also a filipino organization. The European Council has been under the administration of the europeans for 18 years (mostly Germans for that matter) and it was not better off then than now. The trouble started when people like you started to join the order. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ORGANIZATION...WHY DON'T YOU JUST RESIGN...NOBODY WILL MISS YOU...and perhaps the OKOR would be a better place with people like you OUT.

B.B."


Editor's Note: The name "boy" was commonly used by the Americans during their occupation in the Philippines when calling or ordering any Filipinos to do the dirty and manual jobs for them. This is also synonymous to "Tsoy" or "Choy" which is derived from "muchacho" (boy) that was used for the same purpose by the Spaniards during their regime in the Philippines. Nowadays, it is only too normal to use it for small and young kids, but it would sound too rude and insulting to use for the adults. Obviously, there would be certainly a marked and distinct difference between a "sir" and a "boy" if one should take into consideration the above definition!

No comments: