Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, January 1, 2007

WHO ARE THEY IN POWER FOR?

From: "bhoy2amyalcab alcoba" ...
To: prosslachmuylders@yahoo.com
CC: guansing@skynet.be, ...
Subject: RE: who is who???
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:23:30 +0000
---------------------------------


Sir Pros,

Your answer to my e-mail is indeed self-explainatory. You have clearly clarified who you are and what you are:-? Now, for what I have done and not done, I think I don't have to report to you anything, do I?

May you have peace in your heart and conscience.

Sir Cesar Alcoba, KCR
Area Commander for Belgium


---------------------------------
From: prosper slachmuylders
To: bhoy2amyalcab alcoba
CC: tony guansing , ...
Subject: who is who???
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 05:38:38 -0800 (PST)

Cesar (Bhoy)

I am very surprise what you wrote me in your e-mail from today December 15, 2006. What you were doing the last years for the Knights of Rizal? Nothing ? !!! ...

I let you know that I was appointed * as Special Assistant for the Regional Commander, Sir Klaus Hartung, KGOR, for the RY 2004 - 2005 by Sir Carmelo T. Gempesaw, KGCR, Supreme Commander and * as Coordinator & Liaison Officer (Advisor) to the Regional Commander Sir Bowman, KGOR, for the Europe Regional Council - RY 2005 - 2006. In the RY 2005 - 2006 you are the Area Commander for Belgium (!) and you don't know what was going on the Europe and Belgium. Of course we never hear something from you during your term. You never give us information, you never (except once) attend a meeting and never we were invited by you for a meeting. There was never a meeting organized by you.

I was appointed for the things I did for the Order of the Knights of Rizal.

I am also very surprised that you don't know I am the Charter Commander of the Diamond Chapter. I chartered the Diamond Chapter on 24th January 2000 as the first Chapter in the new Millennium. Why you don't now that when you pretend to be the Area Commander for Belgium? Why you don't know that after I chartered the Diamond Chapter, on request of Sir Roger Quiambao, KGCR, Supreme Commander at that time, that I was also the Chapter Commander?

Till now I am waiting for the answer of the Supreme Commander Sir Hilario G Davide, Jr., KGCR on the e-mails send to him by the Diamond Chapter and by myself. Only when I receive an answer from him and the Supreme Council I will make my final decision What my future is the the European Knights of Rizal.

Referring to my e-mail to Lino and yourself earlier this year I do not accept the appointment of Lino as the Regional Commander for Europe and I don't accept the appointment of three knights from the illegal Brussels Rizal Chapter. On the Charter day on June 19 in the Filipino Embassy in Brussels nobody from the El Fili or/and the Diamond Chapter were invited or know that there was a chartering of a knew Chapter. It was illegal concerning the bylaws...

As you know I am the "mayor" of Berchem. I know what democratie is, and I know what honesty means. I like to work only with correct people. Not with people who likes to seem racist...

For me everything what is organized by Lino and yourself is illegal, so I will (not) participate in the organizations you will do...

And I will ask the Supreme Commander to be a democratic person. And I hope he will reply my e-mails from before and now.

NOM

Sir prOs Slachmuylders, KCR
Medal of Rizal Award
"Mayor" of Berchem (Belgium)
Boomgaardstraat 324
2600 Berchem
Belgium

Sir Francois Ooms, KCR

Chapter Commander

Il Filibusterismo Chapter

19 May, 2006

Sir Francois,

I knew that you will react to my e-mail to Sir Pros and am glad that you did that because you have never reacted to any of my e-mails and memo’s as Area Commander.

I am just wondering why the sudden interest of everyone to organized the 145th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal or is it because all the events that you have planned to organize was a FAILURE and NEVER MATERIALIZED?

And why the sudden cover-up for Ms. Faith Bautista whose presence here in Belgium is a real big mistake.

You know very well that during the past few years I have always been organizing and coordinating the 2 special events to commemorate our hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. I have not forgotten or will ever forget this two important dates because I don’t have amnesia like you.

I believe that if you were in my position (which I know you are very much interested in acquiring it) you would also react as I did knowing your character.

I do hope that this will clear matters between us and act like a real Knight and to respect the chain of command.

Yours in Rizal,

Sir Cesar ‘Bhoy’ Alcoba, KCR

Area Commander for Belgium

My answer to Alcoba

Sir Alcoba,

Please don’t play with my integrity. Yes I will always react if a person attacks a friend.

For your information the events I organized ware a success, the people ho attend this events and I know this, if you had come then you had seen that it was a success.

Not like some people I don’t have to put it in my C.V.

In the case of Ms. Faith Bautista, you must be feeling ashamed to go after your own countryman. For your info she is a Philippine citizen instead of criticizing you better help your kababayan, or did you forget your roots.

Oh about my amnesia, I didn’t know that you are a M.D. This comes to me as a big surprise. You forget the Belgian people who assist you.

From: lino paras
To: prosper slachmuylders
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: appointments

Dear Mr. Mayor of Berchem Mr. pros Slachmuylders,

Dear Sir pros Slachmuyders,

Thank you very much for your nice email, I will keep it on file.

God bless you,

Linoparas


prosper slachmuylders <prosslachmuylders@yahoo.com> wrote:

To Lino Paras

I cannot agree with the appointments done by Manila. It is against the by-laws. The nominations from Germany in April 2006 are the only correct and democratic.

Further I saw a lot of proofs that you are an incorrect person. For sure not a knight of good standing...

And for me it is impossible that 3 people from the Rizal Chapter Brussels will be heading the European Region. This is a real coup d'etat in Europe. I the last 4 years when I was a special assistant of Sir Klaus and Sir Barry I never receive one information form you, Alcoba or/and Nollas. Only after the Embassy called me for the flower giving on June 19, 2006 I got an e-mail which was terrible (from Alcoba). From you I got an e-mail telling that you understand my situation. You didn't write me personally what you were thinking, you let it do by your "friends".

You only damage the Knights of Rizal, you damage the Filipino Community, you damage and loose your friends. For sure.

I am a democratic and respectful person. And I will inform all your reference if they will stand behind you. You are past...

Sir prOs Slachmuylders, KCR
Medal of Rizal Award
"Mayor" of Berchem (Belgium)
Boomgaardstraat 324
2600 Berchem

No comments: